Need to switch versions for your shop? Learn how here!
Beta: December 27, 2016
Released: April 1, 2017 (no, really)
- Server keys (e.g. passcodes, secret links, Mailchimp, IP addresses) no longer load in an iframe, resulting in much better theme compatibility and display behavior when these keys are in play.
- Server keys are now compatible with the shop's search area, and collection filtering.
- Server keys are now compatible with Shopify themes that use sections. (For more information on these, see Shopify's announcement, and theme documentation.)
- Manual locking does not yet work with server keys.
Released: March 24, 2016
- Variant locking, allowing merchants to protect individual variants on existing products, instead of having to only protect at the product or collection level.
- Better visibility controls, allowing for locked resources to be individually hidden (from menu navigation or from resource lists, e.g. search results), rather than having one global hide-everything toggle.
- Server keys are rendered in an iframe, which can cause complications for themes that rely on a predictable page height. This can be ameliorated by changing the iframe size height calculation method, in "Advanced Settings" section of the Settings tab.
- v4 is not compatible with Shopify themes that use sections.
Released: July 6, 2015
Released: April 30, 2015
Released: at the beginning. :)
Did this answer your question?